Downloading Tips for Digital Products
We are thrilled you've chosen to shop at Flourishing Today!
To help your experience go a little smoother, here are a few tips for downloading your digital products:
1. After you complete your purchase, you'll receive an email with your links to complete your download. **PLEASE make sure you enter the correct email address (double check to make sure there's no mistakes ) so your files will be successfully delivered. The links you receive are temporary, making the item available until you can successfully download to your device. Please be aware that the links do expire.
2. It's best to not download from a mobile device. Most ipads and phones do not have the capabilities to download large files. Please use your temporary links to download to a desktop or laptop.
3. Make sure to save your file to a location you will remember. I like to make files for products on my desktop and download them into the files. If you forget where you download them, you can always search by the name and it should pop up.
4. If your purchase contains multiple files, you will need to unzip the file to open your downloads. To Unzip your files please see the below instructions:
For Windows Operating System:
- Download the file uploaded into this lesson.
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select extract all, and then follow the instructions.
For Mac Operating System:
If you've unzipped files before you should be able to just download the file and it will create a new folder with the file name and all the contents will be inside.
If you have not unzipped files before follow these directions:
- Download the zipped file from this lesson.
- Click the Unzip button.
- From the drop-down menu, choose to unzip your files to your Mac.
- A new window will open.
- Choose to unzip the entire zip file.
5. If you have any questions about your download, please don't hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org